Shabby blog background

Monday, May 19, 2014

7th Transfers

Wow!! Transfers already??? So my new companion is SUCH a sweetie. I don't know her too well, but she is from Mexico, and her name is Sister Lopez. She was trained by a good friend of mine, Sister Asay. Heavenly Father is so nice to me! He knows my favorite food is Mexican food and that I want to learn Spanish soo badly. But he has a sense of humor too by giving me another Spanish-speaking companion. Summer is just starting and is the busiest time of year! Many large-group tours with 35-50 people in them (we will take Spanish and English tours!).
I think I need to get some ugly shoes that support my back. My back has been having problems lately, so this transfer will definitely be a test of my endurance...!
I just talked with my family over the phone (no Skype in our mission!) and that was wonderful!! It was especially great to hear from Jeremy! He just came home from his mission in Honduras. He gave such wonderful missionary advice. I am sure it was wonderful for my siblings and parents to be able to see him and reunite with him.
Not too much else to say. More next week!

Sister Steenhoek

Write me! I'd love to hear from you and see some fun pictures about your lives.
angelique.steenhoek@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment